<- Previous Post | Main Post | Book review | Next Post ->
All that we have seen so far are plausible theories about inbound marketing. It’s now time to try out.
- Assesses yourself. Calculate your website reach. Google website grader and find free service that can determine your web reach (see tracking your progress)
- Listen and be patient
- Be a half-marketer half-publisher
- Create ‘remarkable content’ regularly.
- Use RSS reader. Read and comment on blogs regularly.
- Find three closest competitors. Then find another three. Among these six, pick two with the greatest inbound marketing competence. Track them and learn from them. Add their name to your Google alert.